This week we get passionate about board games and puzzles!
In this episode we:
● Challenge you to declutter this area of your home regularly, like in the upcoming school holidays.
● Encourage you to donate preloved games and puzzles to your local preschool, school, op shop or nursing home and more!
● Give you some tips for organising these often awkwardly shaped items.
● Have lively discussions about whether you can donate a puzzle if it has a piece missing 🙂
● And so much more…
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode:
● Thank you Mochelle199 for your Apple Podcast review and Amy Kelman for the topic suggestion!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Join our Facebook group