This week we get passionate about repetitive clutter, you know those spaces you’ve decluttered but for some reason, it is groundhog day!
In this episode we talk about the four major issues that contribute to clutter reappearing:
● You might have too much – it’s a quantity problem
● You might not have a suitable way to keep things – it’s a storage problem
● You have systems but you’re not sticking with it – it’s a habit problem
● You actively chose to ignore the problem – it’s a vision problem
● And so much more…
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode:
● Thank you Kt Day for your Apple Podcast review and Megan Borgelt for the topic suggestion!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Join our Facebook group