This week we have a conversation around decluttering and organising your cords and cables!
In this episode we:
● Challenge you to stop procrastinating decluttering this area! If this area of your home typically belongs to someone else, ask them to listen with you;
● Encourage you to label cords and cables when they come into your home to make it easier to locate them now and to declutter them when it is time to;
● Give you some tips for how to organise them now and how to let go of them;
● Get you to think about disposing of them in an environmentally friendly way;
● And so much more…
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode:
● Episode 030 | Media
● Episode 042 | Photos
Where to find replacement cords and cables:
● Ebay – just make sure they are a reputable seller and the voltage is correct
Some of the many places you can recycle e-waste:
● Thank you Kerrie Dorman for the episode request and OneCandace from the US for your Apple Podcast review.
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Join our Facebook group