This week we chat to one of our beautiful listener Sylvia about all the things you can recycle and how you can repurpose things before they go to landfill or recycling plant.
In this episode we:
● Challenge you practice reusing things at least once more before it gets recycled;
● Encourage you have grace for yourself as you are learning about how to recycle more and more things;
● Give you some tips for where you can recycle things to;
● And so much more…
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Envision Hands – recycling bottle tops
● Officeworks – recycling services
● Ikea – recycling services
● Aldi – recycling services
● Terracycle – so many helpful initiatives (they are global too!)
● Recycling Near You – so many useful resources of where you can recycle things
● War on Waste – fantastic TV series
● Sheridan – linen recycling program
● Return & Earn – NSW container deposit scheme
● Container Deposit Scheme – for QLD
● Container Deposit Scheme – ACT
● Container Deposit Scheme – SA
● Container Deposit Scheme – NT
● Thank you April1984 for the Apple podcast review and again Sylvia for the topic idea and for coming in to share your passion and knowledge
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.